Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Commissions!

August 26, 2015:
Well I am updating a few things before I head out tomorrow on my journey to the west. One is the fact that I have been busy doing quite a few commissioned pieces this past summer that were finally delivered to thier now owners a couple of weeks ago. It is always so nice to be supported for my work, and to be paid for it! Helps me out so much when I need supplies!

Charcoal and Pastel on Reeves BFK, 16x20"

Left: Echo- Jet Black and calm Tennesse Walker
Middle: Farrah- Sassy and know she's a beautiful horse (not sure of the breed, but she is a high bred German breed, I'll get back to you on that one)
Right: Vinnie- Very thick muscled, laid back Thoroughbred

All these horses are owned by a woman named Paula. She is lucky to have them. They were all so fun to work with!


 Next we have a couple of horses that have been at this barn I have gone to since I was 12. Alongside them are picture taken by the owner, Melanie. I am so glad to have captured their likeness and personalities so well!

Foxfire's designated position. He is a wonderful Quarter horse.


Flex's designated position. He is always cradling his head back and forth in the stall, but always seems to hold himself high in the fields.



Both are Oil on wood panel, 11x14"

No comments:

Post a Comment